Friday, May 15, 2015

Cardabilities Reveal #123

Hello Dear Friends!
It is time once again for the new Sketch Reveal 
at the Cardabilities Sketch Challenge Blog.
But before I share today's sketch & card with you I have to share some EXCITING NEWS!
I've been asked to return to the Cardabilities Team for another term ... YAY!!!
I know I've said this before, but I'm not kidding when I tell you how much I am enjoying being on this team and working with these beautiful sketches!  These sketches truly make me be 'more' creative and think outside the box and I LOVE that!!!

Here's today's card and sketch ...


You will have until May 28th to join in our challenge and please be sure to review our rules.
One rule I'd like to mention is:  your entry can be shared with only 3 additional challenges in order to qualify for our prize. 


I adore vintage design and my friend Diane (Nellie's Nest) steered me towards these beautiful vintage images by PION design.  Maybe that's one reason why I so enjoy these sketches ... they work beautifully with the vintage style I love so much.

We are thrilled to have not one but TWO fabulous sponsors for this challenge!


Please be sure to click on their links and check 'em out!!

Challenges to share in today are:
ScrapbookerPhD Challenge - Mother's Day optional/ flowers
Crafter's Cafe Challenge - Feminine
Crafting by Design - Flowers

Need more inspiration?
Pop over and check out the amazing designs from the rest of the team!
These ladies always make my jaw drop!!!
NEW TEAM begins in June ... another round of amazing talent ... wait till you see!  WOW!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope you'll come join in the challenge fun at Cardabilties!
As always . . .

Recipe:
Papers:  white cs,  SU pear pizazz cs, SU pink pirouette cs, Anna Griffin dp, Paper Pizazz dp,
Image:  PION design 'From Grandma's Attic-tinted' French ladies-PD3111
Dies:  Heartfelt Creations 'Botanical Wings', Cottage Cutz 'Ivy', Cheery Lynn Designs 'Horizontal Fishtail Banners'
Stamps/Ink:  Heartfelt Creations 'Botanical Rose', Stampendous / TH 'tea dye' and 'brushed corduroy', Memento 'bamboo leaves', TH 'spun sugar' 
Accessories:  Martha Stewart 'branch' punch, Martha Stewart 'frond' punch, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist 'Sugar Plum Fairy' and 'Cranberry Zing', The Crafters Workshop 'Mini Butterfly Collage' stencil,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.