Sunday, March 22, 2015

Well Wishes . . .

Happy Sunday Evening Dear Friends!
It's been another sad weekend for me, with the passing of yet another family member.
But, today I put my mind in a happier place by joining
in the fun challenge over at Darnell's Blog.  
If you are not familiar with Darnell (djkardkreations) then you are truly
missing out on a lot of fun!  She has THE BEST, MOST UPLIFTING and FUN FILLED blog 
in blogland.  Her stories keep me in stitches!  Do check her out!

A short while back Darnell started posting a challenge to everyone to 
create something with 'never before used schtuff'! 
And I'm happy to say she has put out another challenge to us this week with

Here is my creation using a die set I've had
for a while now and never ran it through my die cutting machine.
The die is by Cheery Lynn Designs and is called "Dutch Daisy Doily".



My card is a very simple card and I was also able to use up
the scrap Crafty Secrets card stock I had printed and was left over from another project.
In fact, I didn't have enough to do an entire background
panel so simply cut it in half and spaced it equally at top & bottom.  VIOLA!

I hope you'll come join in the fun and meet Darnell ... you'll love her!!
She's a hoot!

Short & sweet tonight.  Thanks for stopping by!
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.