Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Tea Time

Happy Wednesday Friends!
Today I have another card to share that I created for the
Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge using this sketch
as my starting point.


I have dipped into another VERY OLD paper pack for
today's card.  The design paper used is from the Basic Grey
'Porcelain Paper Pad'.   I love the pink/green color combination
and thought it went well with my image (which I found on the internet).


Inside View
 I once again used the Memory Box 'Stitched Square Layers' for my 
cutting and matting.  But instead of using a handmade flower
on this card, I decided to use some (of the MANY) store bought
premade paper flowers from my embellishment.

I like the addition of a flourish around smaller flowers to add
volume and flair.  Today I used the Cheery Lynn Designs 'TINY Fanciful
Flourish'.  I have all three sizes of their 'fanciful flourish' dies and
find that to be my 'Go To' flourish die selection.

The little 'Tea Time' sentiment stamp is from Sweet Stamps
and worked perfectly with my image and design.

Challenges to share in:
Deep Ocean Challenge - Vintage
Scrap Creations Challenge - Pastels
City Crafters Challenge - Photo Inspiration

{Pin}spiration Challenge - Photo Inspiration
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/141581982011762507/
Crafting from the Heart Challenge - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion Challenge - Anything Goes
Paper Sweeties Challenge - Waiting for Spring
papersweeties-inspiration#29
Classy Cards n Such Challenge - Going Green (scor-tape & foam pads)


Time to get busy around here!
Have a FABULOUS day and thanks for stopping by!
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.