Thursday, February 5, 2015

Thinking of You ...

. . . and candy too!
Hello my friends!
I had two things on my agenda today ...
Play the 'Things with Wings' challenge at Fussy and Fancy (before time runs out)
and
make one of the adorable treat boxes I spotted over on the No Time To Stamp Blog.




How adorable is this little nugget box!
And what a fabulous gift idea for ANY occasion!

I have so many beautiful design papers (can you say hoarder?) that I didn't know where I wanted to begin ... but I knew it had to have butterflies on it since that was going to be my 'Thing With Wings' element for the challenge.    Of course I had not one but TWO packs of the beautiful DCWV 'the Mariposa matstack' that has butterflies all over it.  But, then I spotted the Paper Studio 'Kirby Teesdale Studio' beautiful vintage paper pack and my decision was made.

You can bet your booties I'll be making more of these in the future!

Challenges to share in today:
Craft-Dee Bowz February Challenge - Anything Goes with a Bow
Not Just Cards Challenge - Always Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by and as always . . .




Recipe:
Papers:  Bazzill blue 12x12 cs, white cs, the Paper Studio 'Kirby Teesdale Studio' dp
Accessories:  Hershey Nuggets, Offray organza ribbon, Kaiser pearls
Dies:  Spellbinder Classic and Scallop circle dies, Cheery Lynn Designs Exotic Butterfly Small



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.