Friday, January 9, 2015

Turning Wednesday's 'Ooops' . . .

. . . into today's beautiful card creation!

Hello my friends!
Yep, if you stopped by on Wednesday you know what I'm referring to!
And after using the 'teal' ink over my snowflake 'die cut stencil' ... it actually was quiet pretty once dried and more of a teal color then it's original medium blue color!  
SO ... decided to use it for my second card which I'm entering into the current 'Teal Snowflakes' challenge at Classy Cards n Such.



Grrrr!  I struggle with achieving 'TRUE' color when taking photographs!  Trust me, this is more teal IRL then it looks in my photos!
How do you like my medicine bottles in the background!  I purchased them while out in Indiana in the Fall with my Midwest crafting friends and think they are SO appropriate for this time of year!  
I don't know about you, but I know I've been taking my share of 'Pertussin' (had a cold for 2 weeks) as well as using the ole 'Liniment' on these aching bones over the past few weeks!
This getting old is for the birds!  LOL!


I hope you'll come join in the 'Teal Snowflake' challenge fun ... you still have a bit of time!  
Challenge ends Saturday at Midnight (CST).

A few challenges to share in:
Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge - Blue Tones
Docerela Creations Challenge - Anything Goes
Fairy Tale Challenge - Snow
Design Team Showcase

Thanks SO MUCH for stopping by!  
Your encouraging comments mean the world to me!
Have a great weekend!
As always . . .


 Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Red cs, DCWV Winter 6x6 mat stack,  XP-73017516 'Stardream Fuse Vista'
Stamps:  Heartfelt Creations HCPC3342 'Snowmen Melt Your Heart' Set 
Dies: Marianne 'Mittens', Cheery Lynn Designs 'B477' (snowflake), Impression Obsession 'Snowflake Background' 
Accessories:  Diamond Stickles, PopDots, Fiskars Swivel Craft Knife (for fussy cutting), Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, Creative Memories corner rounder, White Gelly Roll Pen,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.