Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Dies R Us Inspiration Time . . .

Hello friends!
It's Tuesday and that means it is time once again to share with you, a card I have made to hopefully inspire you, using dies from our Dies R Us store.
 
I'm very busy creating for upcoming craft fairs so you will probably see a lot of 'holiday' type cards coming from me over the next few weeks!  Today I have showcased a beautiful Vintage Santa image I found over on Pinterest by using one of the many fabulous Creative Expressions Sue Wilson Collection die sets for my cards.
 


These die sets come with multiple coordinating dies in each set.  They can be used ALL together or independently depending on your crafting needs.  
Sue Wilson Designs - Austrian Collection - Innsbruck
I'm sharing two sample cards with you today using this same die set.  On the 1st card you can see I have added a decorative panel behind the opening in the die, where on my 2nd card I have simply let the background card panel show through the openings.
Dies used:
Creative Expressions Sue Wilson Austrian Collection 'CED2204'
Cheery Lynn Designs Merry Christmas 'B186'
 
Remember, if by chance the die you are looking for is out of stock ... simply click on the 'Put Me On The Waiting List' tab, add your information and you'll be notified as soon as it's once again available.
Have you come to join in the fun at our DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG?  A new challenge goes live on the 1st and 15th of each month with one lucky winner receiving a gift prize to the Dies R Us Store.

 Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you'll come back again soon!
As always . . .
 
 
Other items used on my card are:
Papers:  Red cs, White cs, Green cs, Christmas designer papers
Accessories:  Kaiser green pearls, Green Stickles, Holiday gold thread green organza ribbon, Craft-Dee Bows bow making tool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.