Sunday, November 9, 2014

A Random Act of Kindness Challenge

Welcome my friends!
Today I have a fun creation to share with you that I created as my DT inspiration for the new challenge at 613 Avenue Create Challenge #97.  
Yes, we are an ANYTHING GOES challenge, but each time we have a TWIST theme.
It's to your advantage to use the twist when you can!
Today's TWIST THEME is:
RANDOM ACT OF KINDNESS
card/project
(Make Someone Smile today!!!)

We have THREE amazing sponsors for today's challenge!  Be sure to pop over to the challenge blog and check 'em out!  Of course you'll see samples created by Team A for each of these wonderful sponsors!  Today I have the pleasure of creating with an image from QKR STAMPEDE!


I've decided to create a Gift Card holding Side Step Card for my favorite waitress at a local restaurant.  She is always cheerful and gets our order in lickity split!!  Of course, it helps that we always order the same thing every time ... LOL!  But even so, when she seeing us come in the door our order is in and hot coffee is on it's way!


For my creation I have used this adorable Santa image called Santa's List (digi24240) from QKR Stampede.  I've colored him with my Spectrum Noir PENCILS and used scraps of holiday design paper for the background.


Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Black cs, the Paper Studio design paper
Accessories:  Cheery Lynn Designs 'Merry Christmas' # B186, Memory Box 'Snowflake Corner' #98238, Spectrum Noir pencils, Fiskars swivel craft knife (fussy cutting), SU pot dots

A few challenges I'd like to share in today are:
MilkCoffee Challenge - Hand Color Image
Addicted to Stamps & More Challenge - Photo Inspiration (I used the colors)

Scrapy Land Challenge #5 - Anything Goes using dies available at their store.
A Random Fan Challenge Blog Challenge #18 - Red, White & Green
Craft Room Challenge - A Vintage Christmas
Crafty Calender November Challenge - All About Christmas
Kit and Clowder November Challenge - Christmas

Please come join in our challenge fun at 613 Avenue Create!
Thanks for stopping by!  Till next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.