Thursday, October 30, 2014

Craft Show Time of Year!

Hello my friends!
Sorry I've been a bit MIA ... busy, busy creating for the craft shows I'm involved in.  And to think, five years ago I started with ONE craft show so I could share the mountain of cards I had created and now, this year, I'll have done FIVE different shows between September & December.  It's a lot of work but I have so much fun and have met some wonderful ladies along the way!!

I wanted to share with you today a new (to me) project that I'll be selling at this Saturday's craft show at our local high school (over 200 vendors).  It's one that I learned while crafting last month with my Midwest friends out in Indiana.  Judy Studer (Back Porch Crafts by Judy) shared the directions with us and although I had seen it out in blogland, I had never taken the time to figure out how to make one!  THANKS Judy for sharing your creativity with me & the gang!


Aren't they cute!  I just love them and while I'm sure there are other goodies, or something like tea lights that would fit in this extra little box, I found that 5 Hershey nuggets worked quite well so that's what I've filled all 21 card boxes with this time around.  Next year maybe I'll do the candles.

I have several different images for the fronts ... these are just a few and below I've given you a little 'closer' view of this adorable little project.  I hope you like them!













I need to hurry outside and mow over the leaves before the rain/snow flurries begin but just HAD to share these with you first!

Hope you like them and if you live in the Akron, Ohio area ... this Saturday's craft show is at the Green High School on Boettler Road in Green from 9 am to 4 pm.  You'll find me right outside the cafeteria!  Come say Hello!

A few challenges to share in are:
4 Crafty Chicks Challenge - Anything Goes
It's All About the Vintage Challenge - Anything Goes (must be vintage)
Divas By Design - Anything Goes

Okay ... gotta run!
Thanks for stopping by to take a peek!
I'll be back tomorrow with a new Crafty Secrets project to share!
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.