Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The Sisterhood of Crafters - Lots of Layers

Good Day All!
It's time once again for a fun challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters!
I'm honored to be your hostess today and our theme is

LOTS OF LAYERS!

This was a fun challenge for me since I'm more of a 'layers' type crafter than a 'CAS' crafter!  LOL!  Here's what I've created to share with you today . . .


My image is from a set of vintage prints I purchased at the Adventures in Stamping convention several years ago here in Akron, Ohio.  Isn't it adorable?  How sweet that the doggie is singing along while she plays the piano ... and of course the cat couldn't be left out so, he's perched himself atop the piano! 


Here are a couple close ups for a better view of the details.
You can click on either picture to enlarge more.


and of course, a peek at the inside!

I hope you'll come play along in our challenge!  And for more inspiration, please check out what my 'Sistahs' and Step Sistahs have created!  I'm sure they would love it if you took a moment to visit their blogs and leave them a comment.

A few challenge to share in today are:
Clear It Out Challenge - Birthday/glossy accent
Cuttlebug Mania - Anything Die Cut
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Oh How Cute!

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
As always ...



Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Black cs, DCWV 'Classic Coordinating Prints & Cardstock'
Stamp/Ink:  Heartfelt Creations/Versafine Onyx
Dies: Cheery Lynn Designs 'Mini Fanciful Flourish Reverse' #B291, 'Pretty, Pretty Bow' #B422, Memory Box 'Party Music' #98757
Accessories:  Pop Dots, Offray White Satin Ribbon, Crystal Effects



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.