Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Sisterhood of Crafter's . . .

. . . invites you to play along in their POLKA DOT CHALLENGE.

With so much going on this time of the year ... it's fun to venture away from those 'holiday' creations and do something FUN!  BUT there again, if you're anything like me, and need more holiday cards created ... use the POLKA DOT theme to create a Christmas card like mine below . . .

 Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Black cs, DCWV designer paper
Image: Nicecrane Designs Vintage 
Funny Christmas I
Accessories:  Spellbinder 'Create A Flake Three' snowflake die


Recipe:
Papers: White cs, Christmas Green cs, BoBunny 'Father Christmas' dp
Accessories:  Prismacolor markers, Stampendous Diamond Dots, Gold Pilot marker, SU ticket punch

 So there you have it!  When you get a moment to yourself and want to have a little fun ... look through your stash for something with polka dots and come join us at The Sisterhood of Crafters!  Hope to see you there!

Guess I'd better check my list and make sure I have everything I need for tomorrow!  Enjoy your day with family /friends and know I am a friend who TRULY APPRECIATES you taking the time to stop by!!

HUGS,
Darlene

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the recipe in the previous post:)! I'm all for easy. Both of these cards are beautiful vintage cards and your designs are wonderful!!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.