Thursday, January 27, 2011

Just playing a couple challenges . . .

While blog-hopping yesterday, I saw a card that inspired me to play along with a few challenges and so that's exactly what I have done today!

(click image to enlarge)

I made this card for the following challenges:
Let's Ink It Up - NO DIGI - anything goes
Paper Sundaes - Distressing
Alphabet Challenge - "L" is for "Ladies"
Crafty Catz - use a forgotten stamp
Stamp Man - Distressing
Sweet Stampin - Brown + 1 other color
Stamp with Fun - Blue & Brown
Tuesday Throwdown - Distressing

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  
My daughter & I took the day for shopping with 
My Mom ...
she's 81 years old today so we decided
to do a little shopping & lunch.
Girls Day Out!

Hope you're having a great day too!
Hugs,
Darlene

11 comments:

  1. Fab card, great to be inspired to create, isn't it. Thanks for sharing with us at LIIU, Suzanne.

    Hope you had a lovely girly shopping day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Great color combination. I really love that image; she's in my "forgotten" group too. Poor girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Darlene colours blend beautifully. Hope Mom enjoyed her shopping day. Thanks for sharing with us at Let's Ink It Up.
    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Darlene, I love the stamp! Thanks for joining us at LIIU and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Darlene, the image is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at The Stamp Man. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great project! Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, I love your distressing! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card x Thanks for playing along at SMC

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Sepia feel of this image!Thanks so much for playing with our DISTRESSING challenge at Paper Sundaes this week! We hope that we can see your creations in future challenges! Good luck!
    ♥ Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.