Monday, November 15, 2010

Yippee! It's *Wink *Wink Ink Funtime . . .

Happy Day to you all!  I have some fun news to share with you today!  If you are not familiar with *Wink *Wink Ink  (then you must be new to my blog, LOL)  ... you will want to rush right over and subscribe so you don't miss out on all the *new images* and *fun challenges* we have in store for you!
For those of you who know Melanie and her line of amazingly fun digi images, you will also know that she's been having a terrible time with pain in her hand which has really slowed her down in creating ... BUT ... GOOD NEWS ... her hand is showing improvement and she's once again creating some fun for us!  Here's just a little taste . . .

Check out this adorable 'Santa Hat' ... is this cute or what!!  And it can be used on Oh So Many of the already in the store images ...  (see below for examples) . . . and it's ONLY $1.50 ... what a deal!!


She also will be having a new release coming out closer to the end of the month and you DEFINITELY don't to miss this set!!!  Trust me ... is you're an animal lover ... you'll want to get your hands on this one!!!

NOW ... onto what I've been doing with *Wink *Wink Ink images today!  

I'm busy creating more 'Kids Kard Kits' for friends & relatives who have requested this little gift idea ... and today I'm using *Wink *Wink Ink's digi image called "Seasons Tweetings" .  I've only just started this set so I will share the others with you as they become available!!  (I'll let you in on a little secret ... sssshhhh don't tell anyone ... the sentiment is a 'sneak peak' of what's to come!  SSsshhh!)

I'm really having fun making these sets and I hope the children receiving them has just as much fun!!  I'm including a printed out copy of what the 'finished card' looks like ... just so they can see where all the pieces are to go.  As far as coloring ... well, that's where their creativity will come in!
One of the great advantages of using Melanie's *Wink *Wink Ink images is that I can use the PRECOLORED image as my SAMPLE!  It saves ME time having to color one for that purpose.


Well, there is more FUN to be had in my crafting cave so I'd best get back to it!!  Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you have a WONDERFUL week!  


For *Wink *Wink Ink
Darlene

5 comments:

  1. Really fun post Dar!! I love what you've done with this image!! How cute!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darlene HOW FUN look at all those CUTE images with the santa hats..Super fun!!!! Melanie always have the cutest and you totally rock them gf!!!! Great post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, Darlene! Love the little santa hat accessory, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun are your little sets for the kiddos? That is a great idea! :O)

    XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.