Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sharing some challenge fun . . .

WOW are you as busy as I am???  Well, I guess it must be THAT time of the year.  Anyways, I still wanted to play in a few challenges and I'm here to share those creations with you!

First is a fun challenge over at Squigglefly using ONLY A SQUIGGLEFLY SENTIMENT as the focus.  What a great idea and one I usually forget to use!!  For some reason I think I need a cute 'picture' on the front of my cards!!!  Obviously I don't!  How cute & meaningful is this card!


  Please do pop over to Squigglefly and check out all the NEW RELEASES and ARTISTS.  I'm sure you'll find just that 'right image' you've been looking for to complete your holiday creations!

* * * * * * *
Secondly is another fun challenge over at the Anita Be Stampin' Challenge Blog.  Today is a sketch challenge and we all LOVE sketches ... right!!  So there's your excuse to check it out and PLAY ALONG!!!  Here's what I've created an A-6 size card using Anita's SKETCH and DIGI IMAGE called "Missy". 
  Isn't she adorable?  And all decked out for the holidays!! 

I hope you will take a moment and stop by these two challenge blogs and hopefully join in the fun!  I'll be back LATER or maybe TOMORROW (hee! hee!) to share with you the EXCITEMENT going on over on the *Wink *Wink Ink Blog ... you don't want to miss out on the fun!  Here's a clue ... TREES ... HATS ... PRIZES!

Hope to see you there!  Happy Day Everyone!  
Darlene

12 comments:

  1. I love the sentiment on that first card, Dar! Too true!

    Your ABS card is adorable! Wonderful job with Missy! Thanks so much for playing along with our first challenge at Anita Be Stampin!!!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab job with Missy, love the DP and the bow is stunning. Thanks for sharing with us at Anita Be Stampin, hope to see you again. Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards sweetie!! Really love your bows on both creations!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the shape of the die you used for the sentiment, and the black, red, and white combo is always a winner. Vicki is right about your bows - they are tied so perfectly!

    you second card is really sweet. I love that layout and the papers you picked are wonderful!

    Thanks for playing in the Squigglefly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that squigglefly 'sentiment' and you have made a really stunning card from that :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfectly gorgeous creations!! LOVE your use of the ABS freebie image! She is so ready for christmas! Thanks for playing along with the ABS first challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Darlene - I love this combo of red, black, and white. So nice and crisp. Cool die too! Perfect sentiment.
    ☺ Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  8. That first card is stunning and I LOVE the sentiment.

    The ABS card is darlin! Love her all decked out for the holidays... love the sentiment and that plaid bow is awesome!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us this week!

    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the details on your card! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Dar- What fabulous cards! I love the bows on your first card!

    Your ABS is so dang cute! I'm lovin' the bow on this one as well and the sentiment too. Thanks so much for joining us for our first ever Anita Be Stampin Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet! Great colors! Thanks for playing along with the Anita Be Stampin Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is so adorable and the colors that you used really display her well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.