Monday, November 15, 2010

It's SQUIGGLEFLY Time . . .

That's right ... it's time once again for the Squigglefly Challenge.  Today Kim has challenged us to make our creation using a Squigglefly SENTIMENT as our focus image.  That's right ... SF Sentiment Only!  

I had several to choose from but at the time of making this creation, THIS particular sentiment was the one that SPOKE to me!

(click on image to enlarge)

I have had this scrap of designer paper laying in my scrap box and thought it would work perfectly to help showcase this loving sentiment.  Sorry, I forget who the maker is!  A little paper piercing, photo corners and flower treatment and Viola!  Card is ready for mailing!

Be sure to pop over to the Squigglefly Challenge Blog to see the inspiration provided for you by my team mates and also jump over to the STORE to check out the new releases!  The holidays are right around the corner and I have no doubt you'll find that PERFECT IMAGE(s) for your holiday cards/projects.

Thanks for stopping by ... hope you're having a FUN-FILLED day!

3 comments:

  1. Dar, this is fabulous sweetie!! I adore this sentiment and your clever use of this on the card!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Darlene. I really like how the photo corners look used this way. I never thought to move them in on the panel like you have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo....I love this sentiment! Fabulous card! I hope both you and your husband are doing well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.