Tuesday, November 9, 2010

BIG SALE COMING UP . . .

 . . . for ONE DAY ONLY, Wednesday, November 17th at Stamp-By-Step.  Cheryl has ALL your crafting needs and holds monthly sales on top of this huge one day sale!!  

Tonight, I would also like to share with you, a few creations I have made for Cheryl over on Stamp-By-Step.  Some of the items I have used are Basic Grey designer paper, Crafty Secrets images, Inkadinkado sentiment and various border punches, ribbons & other embellishments.




If you would like further information on any of these creations, please let me know in the comments section of this post and I will get back to you!

BE SURE TO MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR THIS ONE DAY SALE!!!  YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS IT!! 

Hugs to ya this evening!
Darlene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.