Thursday, August 19, 2010

Crafty Secrets Challenge - Brown Baggin' It


This week over on the SCS Crafty Secrets Forum Challenge, Pammyjo has challenged us to use ... of all things ... a brown bag on our creation!  Hmmmmm now that got my wheels turning!!  
 (click image to enlarge)
First I thought okay ... I'll get one of DH's lunch bags, crumple it up as background paper then I spotted a stack of various bags I had saved from crafting purchases.  Some stores really use creative bags ... others "not so much!"   My "brown bag" is actually a brown/red gingham paper bag and see the "pinked edging"??  that was the top of the bag.  I merely cut it to size ... smushed a little vintage photo ink on it and I had my background all ready to go!!


With it being "gardening"  time of the year, I chose this sweet image from the new "Seasonal booklet".   I've made a fence with the MS fence border punch ... a little more vintage ink smooshing ... a flower/a vine and this creation was complete!!

Thanks again for stopping by!  I truly appreciate your visits!!

Have you checked out MY BLOGAVERSARY GIVEAWAY???  Please be sure to stop by and take part!!

HUGS!
Darlene

1 comment:

  1. You are very creative! The bag is so beautiful. It looks very expensive and elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.