Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Play Date Cafe Challenge - PDCC07

My friend, Julie Campbell (A Vintage Chic) is on the design team for The Play Date Cafe Challenge and not only do I love supporting her efforts, but I'm really enjoying doing these color challenges. This week's challenge is certainly geared towards the holiday so I just had to take the opportunity to go to my Graphic45 designer papers for my creation. There is no stamps or ink used on this card but isn't it pretty??? I wanted to "glitz" it up more but was afraid of taking away from this beautiful image. Hope you like it!


Recipe for this card are as follows:
Papers: Hunter green cardstock, Burgundy card stock, Graphic45 designer paper
Accessories: Martha Stewart loop border punch, Prima flowers, Floracraft Twinklets chunky glitter, K&Co. chipboard, Darice ivory satin ribbon
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! Hope your day is going well and your shopping list is getting shorter! After talking to my daughter today, I now have some gift ideas to go after. Have a great weekend!!

12 comments:

  1. Love it, Dar. This vintage Lady is stunning! You really did this Play Date challenge the right way! I have got to get that border punch, it is so very yummy!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a FABULOUS supporter, Darlene! I just love you!

    Beautiful vintage card--love what you did with her and the Graphic 45 papers! I see you got the much-coveted MS Loop punch, too! I'm so glad I finally found it!

    Thanks for your sweet words and your support for the Play Date Cafe'--hope your weekend is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LoVe what you have done here and I LoVe Graphic45...yes, I do!
    A pleasure seeing your work at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, lovely! Super Vintage stuff hun!
    Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful papers and image, thanks for joining us at the Play Date Cafe. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card, and love your blog banner too with those retro images :) Good to have you playing along in the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's lovely Darlene! I love those flowers and that border-trim....it's really fabulous hun : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the vintage look! Your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty card my dear! Perfect for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really beautiful! Love the vintage feel of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is SOOO beautiful.. I LOVE it.. :) Great job.. Thanks for playing with us at The Cafe.. :) HUGS

    ~I have some free digital stamps on my blog..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card - love the border - need this punch now

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.