Saturday, September 19, 2009

Whoo Hoo ... I'm SO EXCITED!!!

CHECK IT OUT .....


Yep ... can you believe it ... I have been asked by the awesomely talented Vicki Parsons (SCS - basement stamper), Stamped Smiles, Saturday Spotlight, to become one of her SPOTLIGHT DIVAS on her brand new challenge blog Saturday Spotlight with Hidden Potential!! I can't wait to start working with Vicki and this amazingly talented group of ladies!! Please go check out all the details HERE. There is celebration candy still up for grabs until September 25th and all the CHALLENGE fun begins October 3, 2009.

15 comments:

Debbie said...

Big congrats Darlene,I'm lookig forward to working with you,Hugs Debbie x

Teri said...

Weyhey friend! Well done you!
You're gonna be busy!!!
Hugs,
Teri x

Julie said...

Congratulations, Darlene! That's super exciting--but of course, it's well-deserved! Can't wait to see what you come up with for them, you're always so creative! Hope your weekend is marvellous!

Alanna said...

Congratulations.

Maria Matter said...

woohoo, I'm so excited too...to be working with you! Congratulations!!!
Blessings, Maria

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Woohoo!!! Congrats to you Darlene!! I am so honored to have your talents with us!! Looking forward to working with you!! HUGS

Joan Fricker said...

Darlene! Way to go! I am so happy for you as I know this something you have been wanting. Congratulations big time!!

Joan

Lana Edwards said...

Oh My Gosh Darlene!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! looking forward to seeing more fab work from ya!!! Way to go!!!!!!!

Danni said...

Congrats!!

Susan said...

I absolutely love your blog and your work! Love the vintage look you have and I'm so excited about being able to work with you as a Spotlight Diva! Congrats and I can't wait to get started!

Susan

Crystal said...

Woohoo HUGE CONGRATS girl!!! Looking forward to working with you!!! HUGS!!!

Marisa said...

Wow Darlene you are certainly moving along. Congratulations, well deserved. Hope to see more of your talent.

Kim said...

Wooo Hoo is right! Congrats on having your incredible talents recognized by another DT position!!!! YOU deserve it toots!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

chercroppin said...

Well look at you Darlene...woo-hoo!!! CONGRATS hun...you deserve it!!!

Dawn B. said...

This is going to be so fun.. I can't wait..Hugs and congrats.