Sunday, September 6, 2009

Saturday Spotlight ... check it out!!!


Vicki (basement stamper) from Saturday Spotlight with Hidden Potential is starting something new ... well, here it is in her words:


I'm SOOO excited to present to YOU a combination of Hidden
Potential
and Saturday Spotlight from my personal blog (click my name to go there.) into this really FUN challenge blog for everyone to learn fun ideas & techniques that will help give you the most from your own loved and un-loved stamps and stash!

Now mind you ... I JUST heard about this fun-filled adventure and can't wait to check it out myself and give it a try!! What a great way to let your creative juices FLOW!!! Vicki has just announced her Design Team and I'm happy to say I see a couple VERY FAMILIAR faces! Congrats Crystal & Boni!!!! There is also Blog Candy available ... check this out ...



WOW ... now that's what I call "GOODIES"!!! Make sure you jump right over and check out all the details!! Here is another LINK ... to make it VERY easy for you!! More words from Vicki:

Be sure to spread the word for your chance at winning all of these wonderful
goodies that will surely get you started in participating in the challenges
starting up Saturday, October 3rd!!! The drawing for this give away will
end about one week before the start of our first challenge which will be on
Friday, September 25th and I will be announcing who the winner of this big give
away on Saturday, September 26th....so be sure to be watching this blog for the
winner!!**



Hope you're having a wonderful Labor Day Weekend! We here in NE Ohio are enjoying beautiful fallish weather ... GREAT for cooking out on the deck with friends & family! And that's exactly what we did yesterday! It was so nice to have my DH feeling good enough to be out there enjoying his first Braut in over a year and sharing in all the fun!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for spreading the word. I told Boni I wish this was my real job. I got spoiled during my summer break, getting to do all the challenges I wanted. Now that I'm back to teaching, I don't have as much time. I have left an award for ya on my blog!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun challenge blog, and great blog candy! Thanks for spreading the word!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darlene--you are such a great cheerleader! It's good to have a girl like you in your "corner"! Sounds like a fun challenge blog--I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.