Monday, July 13, 2009

PCP Sketch Challenge




This week's sketch challenge over on Papercraft Planet (PCP) is a fun one and something I rarely do!! It is a "NO LAYER" challenge! Yep you heard me right ...





I purchased the Lilac set from Flourishes a few months ago and hadn't got it dirty yet ... so, today was the day! I used Elegant Eggplant to stamp my image then used a blender pen to color it while the ink was still wet. I also used a blender pen and old olive ink for the leaves ... close to cocoa for the branch.




My sentiments are from the SU Warm Words set and stamped in Elegant Eggplant. I used a sponge and old olive to sponge around the outer edge of my Whisper White base card. Well ... that's it ... easy / peasy and fun!!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.