Thursday, May 21, 2009

Two more ...


Here are two more wedding cards I completed before going to my sister's shop today to have my hair done. Yep, I've fortunate enough to have a hairdresser in the family ... infact, both of my sister's are hairdressers!!

Both cards are A-2 in size and used Cuttlebug embossing folders for the background panel. This first card used the Swirls embossing folder and the main image is by Inkadinkado. I stamped the image onto Basic Black cardstock with Versamark and embossed using Silver Pearl embossing powder. I've used a white Gelly Roll pen for the outlining dots. The mat was created using the scallop Nestabilities and a hole punch within each scallop. The ribbon is actually Holiday ribbon from Michael's.

My second card was created using the Swiss Dot Cuttlebug folder. Main image is by DeNami Designs which I've stamped using Versafine Black onto Whisper White and clear embossed. I've used a red glitter pen to color in the flowers in her hair & the bouquet. The ribbon is from May Arts and I've used the Long Rectangle Nestabilities for my main image matting. The image and sentiment used on the back flap of the envelope are from the Inkadinkado (Wedding) set .

(Click on either photo for a larger view)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! It always thrills me to hear from you! After having my hair cut & colored today, I'd love to have somewhere to go to show it off. Too bad DH still isn't allowed to be in a crowd ... guess an evening out is "out of the question" ... another time perhaps!!

Hope you are having a wonderful day!!

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.