Sunday, May 24, 2009

A NEW WEEKLY CHALLEGE ...

Loving Crafty Secrets products as I do, I have volunteered to do a weekly challenge on Sunday's over on the Crafty Secrets Group of Papercraft Planet. If you are a member of PCP and have ANY Crafty Secrets products ... please come join in on the fun! Periodically there will be an RAK attached as an extra bonus!!!




Today I've challenged everyone to a 1,2,3 challenge. That means 1-main image, 2-different papers and 3-embellishments. Fun huh!!
For my card I have use one of the Crafty Secrets "Summer" cotton scraps as my main image. In order to be able to distress it, I have scanned & printed the original cotton scrap. My two papers consist of Crafty Secrets "Earthy" designer paper and SU Old Olive cardstock. I've used the Martha Stewart Arch Trellis border punch on the edge of the old olive panel. My base card is SU Blue Bayou. And for my embellishments I've used Offray satin ribbon, Prima flowers with brad centers and Dew Drops.
Hope you enjoyed my card and please, come play the challenge with us!! Happy Stampin'!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Such a perfect summer card! I love the dragonfly ~ this has a nice vintagey feel to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Love the colors and it is such a pretty card with a summery feel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dragonfly is so realistic. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! I love everything about this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful summer card. I love the image! Hopefully I can get to this challenge soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Darlene... I love CS stuff too.. This is such a lovely card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darlene, this is one of my most favorite cards you've done. It's beautiful!! The colors and that dragonfly - I have to have this!!! Love it - you did such a beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.