Wednesday, April 8, 2009

SCS Sketch Challenge #223



What fun to play along on today's Sketch Challenge over on Splitcoaststampers.




I recently purchased this Inkadinkado image from one of my favorite stamping stores in Zoar, Ohio called the 1870's Shoppe. Just by using black cs, lilac cs, old olive cs and DCWV designer paper, this image really stands on it's own. The addition of this lovely Paper Inspirations sentiment is all it needed. I did add dimensional tape behind the main image to give it a little more dimension.



I would love to hear what you think?? Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!


2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.