Monday, March 9, 2009

RAK from a friend ...


Happy Monday All!


I will have more to share with you later but this morning, I wanted to extend a THANK-YOU to a local stamping friend who sent this beautiful Crafty Secrets cotton scraps card to me.
My friend, Lana Edwards, doesn't have a blog or an SCS gallery but she can certainly make beautiful cards & projects. I really must find the time to get her more "computer savy" so she can share her wonderful ideas with us all!! Lana tries not to get involved in too many NEW products but I see she has plunged in and purchased some Crafty Secrets cotton scraps (my favorite of course) and gotten crafty with them! I love how she has stamped on the card base to create a background that matches the scrap so well! And the buckle ribbon treatment is awesome!! I also like how she has positioned the main image at an angle ... she certainly has picked up on several of my favorites. THANKS Lana!!!
I really must start posting other cards I have received from friends ... shame on me for not thinking of this sooner! For those who have sent cards in the past ... I have them all displayed in my craftroom so I can be inspired by your creativity and kindness!! Thanks my friends!!

2 comments:

  1. That is sooo beautiful. She picked the perfect friend to send it to. I hope she can start an online gallery soon. She has talent. I just love these panels. Super card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, This card is terrific! I saw it in person, and immediately knew who was getting it -it was very "Darlene"! So glad you liked it and so great to see Lana's work online. You're right - we all should get her going on a blog so everyone can see the fruits of her gorgeous talent! Kris, Wadsworth, OH

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.