Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hooray ... they are all done!!!


Hello my friends ... I'm hoping you are all having a wonderful weekend!! I have been trapped in my craftroom completing the 156 cards I need for tomorrow.



If by chance you haven't seen my past postings, I (at the request of DH) got involved in making cards to sell for the Harvest for Hunger project his workplace was putting on last week. Well it was a success ... we sold 17 of the 20 boxes I already had made up and took orders for another 26 boxes. With there being 6 cards/envelopes in each box for $10 ... that equalled $430. for the project and another 156 cards needing made.
If you count, there are actually 27 boxes of cards here .... one lady bought a box I had displayed that day but asked if I could add a little "sparkle" to it ... so I brought it home, added some stickles to the butterly as well as the sentiment and I think she'll be very happy with the outcome!!
Well, there you have it ... the reasons why I haven't been able to participate in many challenges this week!! We'll see how next week goes ...
Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Awesome job Darlene!!!!!! They all look so nice the buyers are very lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoooo! Look at you! These are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! What a project! They are absolutely beautiful sets, too. CONGRATS on finishing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so awesome Darlene. Bless your big heart. TFS This is so much work but for such a great cause.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Darlene, this is Fantastic!! You cards are Beautiful! I am so happy that this was such a HUGE success for you!! Wonderful Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGoodness, Dar! This is what I call production! Great job for a great cause! You ans your hubby are truly special! Take good care!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I'm amazed you can make that many cards so fast! You must be SuperWoman!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.