Thursday, October 23, 2008

Stamp Simple Challenge #58


This week's challenge over on Sharon Johnson's blog (notimetostamp) is to keep it FLAT. With the rising cost of everything these days ... including postage ... sending a flat card will certainly save you a few bucks. With the holidays not all that far away, I've put together a few gift sets of Thomas Kinkade cards.
I can't believe I didn't even use ribbon on these cards (ribbon is somewhat of an addiction with me in case you hadn't noticed, LOL).
I simply stamped the image using India Ink Black onto glossy white ... colored them here and there with various SU inks ... added a little prisma glitter and there you have it ... very simple and festive!
Please take time to check out Sharon's blog for ALL the details on this challenge and also don't forget to check out the samples the design team ladies have come up with. I've linked their sites for easy access. Show a little love and leave them a comment, I'm sure they will LOVE it!!!
Thanks for stopping by! It's always great to hear from you!!!

14 comments:

  1. These are absolutely stunning. Gorgeous work. They are perfect. No need for ribbon or any embellishing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Darlene, you did a great job coloring the TK stamps. Your instructions on how you colored the images sounds like it is so easy to color them in. I have been contemplating getting a few of these stamps and keep holding back 'cause I think that I wouldn't do a good job with it. You may have just convinced me to give it a try. Take care my friend.

    Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darlene,
    These are all so pretty! What a fabulous set! I love TK stamps. They turn out so pretty with not a lot of "stuff" needed! Simple elegance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darlene just beautiful!!! Love your work!! Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darlene, these are gorgeous!!! Truly gorgeous!!! Your coloring is fabulous -- just the right amount -- and they are so striking that no embellishments are needed!!! What a great sample -- thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just beautiful Mom. This TK image is one of my favorites. Can't ya just imagine the fire crackling in the fireplace, the smell of the roasting chicken from the oven and the conversation with good friends. Thank you for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous, Dar! You really rock those Kinkaid images every time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Darlene - take care - Dru

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Darlene! These cards are just beautiful - so elegant and I love the images, too.

    TFS - Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just beautiful! :) Love it, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so pretty! I love Thomas Kinkade and his images are so beautiful, they don't need embellishment! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your cards are beyond beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow Darlene~ these are just gorgeous! I love the glossy~ that really gives a finished look. Your coloring is really beautiful. What a wonderful gift you have made! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Darlene, what great cards! You just can't go wrong with TK!!

    Joan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.