Friday, October 17, 2008

Same Image - Four Different Cards


I enjoy using my Stampscapes images for "guy" cards but they will work for "girls" cards just as well. I think EVERYONE enjoys nature!!


I stamped this image onto glossy white cardstock using India Ink Black ... then using sponge pods, colored it with various SU inks. For the sky, I used the large sponge pods and swiped lightly with the summer sun .... then another pod for the pirouette pink ... then another pod for the soft sky. The sun was done by using the large sponge pod in Summer Sun ink and stamping over the image.
It's fun to see how many different variations you can get by using the same image design. Hope you like my "little collection". Thanks for stopping by!!

9 comments:

  1. I love Stampscapes and this is a great scene! Some of them are complicated, but yours doesn't overwhelm the card, looks really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! These beauties could be sent to anyone, and could be used for many diferent occasions. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great uses of the same image. it's nice to see them all together like that... really shows what you can do with one stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful landscapes for beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, but your Stampscapes set is just lovely!!! Super work!!! And an entire set, oh my, you've been BUSY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful nature cards. Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice masculine look, and yes I think they definitely could be used for anyone. Dru

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning, fabulous, awesome designs! These look like a display in a store!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.