Thursday, October 16, 2008

FALL is in the Air!!


This card is for Wednesday's sketch challenge over on SCS and also for the Color Throwdown challenge. I always enjoy doing Fall cards ... don't you just love the colors of fall!!! I don't think I could ever live where the trees didn't change color ... on a sunny day, the colors can be SPECTACULAR!!
The only stamped image on this card comes from a set called "old fashion hayride" by H&M Stamps and designed by MY FRIEND ... Beverly Cole.
The Color Throwdown challenge was to use the colors Really Rust, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip and Kiwi Kiss. Didn't have the Kiwi Kiss so I substituted Old Olive. The base card is the So Saffron and the designer papers were from Stemma and Flair Design. Hope you like this one ... thanks for stopping by to take a peek and leave a comment ... I greatly appreciate it!!!!!

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.